Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hardknocks Stream of Conscious blog

Predictions: Martellus is redeemed! Lowber looks like he'll make the team for making a great catch.

Show Comments:

  • Traitor Herring loves the Manimal Thomas.
  • Tony Romo love...
  • Troy texts a funny..."I saw where Favre turned down $25MM to stay retired. Ask Jerry where my check is."
  • Fake sweat poured on Witten's face for photos. Was it for vogue?
  • Peter King doesn't do well in HD, and they need not to eat popcorn while miked.
  • TO love: I think he catches the ball against his body too much.
  • I can't understand TO when he's talking to his friends. "Excuse me Miss, I speak Jive."
  • You gotta respect the short man, Dave Campo. Making excuses for Pac not doing well in zone. Pac's mama, "What the bleep are you doing!"
  • Just noticed one of Pac's "great" breakups was a flag in a game.
  • Sam Hurd love: I like this guy. Like his number, like his hands, etc. He's really helped by Miles Austin hurting his knee. I think Miles won the number 2 job out of camp. Of course, the knee injury isn't til later in the show. I don't like Austin's voice.
  • Rowdy: He needs to be cut.
  • Remind me to do a history of Wade Phillips like I'm doing on Aggie Coach Mike Sherman, which hasn't been posted yet.
  • Amendola and Lowber.... do they make it past waivers? I'm thinking that Amendola doesn't, and Loweber does. It's amazing how Hardknocks can make fans love mediocre NFL talent.
  • Ray Sherman,"If you don't want to be here, don't get on the bus!" Imagine that in corporate world. Nothing ever so blunt in Corporate America.
  • Ware: He's a great guy....I think if I had to give my baby up, it'd be to DeMarcus.
  • Tellus: Looks like an ass clown again, arguing with the coach about his shirt and being tucked in practice. Coach has a point, but Tellus needs to shut and say, yes coach. Looking at the other players, everyone has a shirt like Tellus.
  • Here's the redemption. Look, a compliment from Garrett.
  • Stewart: Is he playing for the camera's, or is he really going off on those guys? Carpenter looks hot with his bun.
  • Keon:definite practice squad...bet he clears waivers.
  • Gotta love the music when it's in slo-mo.
  • Hochulie: Loves to get on TV. I wonder how many penalties his crew calls versus the rest of the crews.
  • Greg Ellis' famous speech. Go to the fundamentals.
  • Austin is about to hurt his knee after that great catch. 4-6 weeks, announcer. This injury could be huge. I really think he's the reason they didn't draft a WR. It's huge.
  • More Tellus redemption: Makes a tackle on the kickoff. Makes several great blocks and a great catch and run. Holy Christmas! He's healed!
  • Here comes Lowber's catch! He pushed off. ;)
  • Lattimore's redemption: He's going to make the team, but he'll be crushed when he's cut. Then, he'll be excited when he's signed to the practice squad.
  • Amendola: his fault on the INT? Probably. Maybe that'll keep him from being picked up by another team.
  • This Miles Austin injury really highlights how hard it is to play in the NFL. He works his ass off for so long, and a freak injury can affect everything.
  • Trump is a tool, and I don't want him to build a goff course in Scotland.

No comments: